Why Festivals All Around?
- We will take care of you from the hello until the adios amigo. You won´t have to worry about a thing, let us do the hard work for you, we are the specialist making people happy. We´ll make sure you have the time of your life, but most important, whith us you will feel all the time like in a family. Year after year our customers, our family, say to us they never expected that much love and atention to everything, but hey, we will party with you, dance with you, run with you, and we will make sure that you have some of the best moments of your life. So what are you waiting for? Join us and let´s make it Epic.
So happy for this review, Conrad Kilian, South Africa.
- Well Well Well, I could never have imagined coming across a more Crazy, Nice, Wonderful, Insane, Fun bunch of people!! In the evenings at the Pamplona campsite we had our own festivals all round party area with music and this huge tub of sangria where everyone just hangs out like a family. I think when the owner of a company says that the idea is, to have a smaller group of people to keep it all more personal rather than scale things up. .well that just tells you something about these guys. And that is exactly what we were, a little family, drinking, partying and having the greatest experiences together. Pepe and the “Crew” are always around to help everyone feel welcome. I’ve always wanted to do the running with the bulls and I’m So glad I came across Festivals all round, because I couldn’t have asked for a better tour group to do it with. I’ve had the ABSOLUTE BEST trip of my Life – EVER!! Trust me, Conrad – The Sensible, Non-drinking, “Careful” – South African 😉
What is included:
- Three nights accommodation at our lakeside campsite*
- Breakfast every day
- Pre erected tent
- Inflatable mattress included
- Welcome party, burgers and sangria are on us
- Opening ceremony
- Introductory tour of Pamplona
- Shuttles running to and from the festival
- Experienced Festivals All Around Guides
- Festivals All Around souvenir t-shirt
- THE MOST EPIC TIME OF YOUR LIFE
THIS COULD BE YOU…
Here at Festivals all Around we pride ourselves on creating an atmosphere of fun and happiness, discovering the best festivals around Europe with a few shenanigans thrown in. We love mischief as much as anyone, and we understand that everyone likes to party differently. But some people don’t know their limit, and we want to be very clear that disrespectful behaviour will not be tolerated at all. Ever.
- If you can relate to any of the below scenarios, we are sorry to say that joining the Festivals All Around family might not the right decision for you.
- You have found yourself sleeping in your, or someone else’s, fecal matter, urine or vomit
- You are often unwelcome into bars/clubs/restaurants/swimming pools/libraries or other places where there may be other people
- You enjoy shots for breakfast every morning (special occasions can be tolerated)
- You tend to not remember what you do or what happens during a night out (we are here to create amazing memories: if you can’t remember them, they don’t count)
- You need ‘medications’ to enjoy festivities (and not the kind prescribed by a doctor and purchased at a pharmacy)
- You find yourself fighting or arguing with people, animals, plants, walls, tents or even the ground… yes, we have seen it all!
- You wake up confused and unable to find your pants on a regular basis (to be fair, it happens to us all from time to time)
- Hair sniffing…. just no, not cool!
- You often notice that people don’t want to talk to you or be around you because you are rather offensive or obnoxious: is it your smell, or what is coming out of your mouth?
- You go to festivals simply to cause chaos, and have no interest in the city, culture or festival itself.
- You have issues following rules or respecting other cultures
- You have a problem with hugs and laughing
- The bull ring is a fantastic spot to watch the run. With a live video feed of the run and view of the end of the ‘race’ along with all the runners playing with the small bulls at the end, this is the perfect place if you just want to watch.
- Wear closed in shoes, DON’T WEAR FLIP FLOPS!
- White shirt, white pants along with a red neck scarf are the traditional attire for the festival.
- Get your hands on one of the drinking pouches! The perfect weapon for squirting sangria at your enemies!
- If you want to run, make sure you are in a suitable condition to do so. Running drunk or hung over is very dangerous and may result in…… DEATH!
- Don’t jump off the fountain. You will understand what this means when you see it. This is not only illegal but also very dangerous!
- Condoms… use them!
DON´T WORRY, JOIN US AND BE READY TO BE AMAZED.