August 30TH, 2023, 12:00 p.m.
La Tomatina festival in Buñol began on the last Wednesday of August in the year 1945. It all started when a group of young people who were in the town square to witness the parade of giants and big heads and other acts of the party, bored about As the cavalcade was going on, they decided to make a place for themselves in the procession.
OFFICIAL TICKETS TOMATINA FESTIVAL 2023 PREMIUM EXPERIENCES
¡SALES FOR 2023 ARE OPEN NOW! ¡
¿WHY FESTIVALS ALL AROUND?
If you do not want to worry about a thing and just have the time of your life, forget about La Tomatina Tickets , transportation in and out of Buñol, food, drinks, party, having a family feeling, lockers, guides, and many other things needed for La Tomatina , let us do the hard work and simply let yourself be amazed by our Premium Experiences created with lots of experience and lots of love.
*LA TOMATINA 2 NIGHTS ACCOMMODATION*
- 2 nights accommodation at Galileo Galilei.
- Breakfast every day.
- Beach party with music, games and drinks.
- La Tomatina Ticket.
- 3 Refreshing typical Spanish Sangria at our headquarters in Buñol.
- Awesome Batucada live show
- A real Valencian Paella plate for dinner at the beach(no meat/good for vegans)
- Festivals All Around Fun Zone in Buñol on Tomatina day.
- Private Guide.
- La Tomatina Pre Party at the beach.
- Entry Ticket to La Tomatina Official After Party.
- On Tomatina Day, 1 Typical Tasty Valencia Paella plate(no meat/good for vegans) + 1 Drink (Beer, water, or Sangria ) to recover energy.
- Festivals All Around backpack.
- Festivals all Around Souvenir La Tomatina t-shirt.
- Waterproof bag for your phone or money (Important).
- Super handy goggles to protect your eyes from the tomato acid (Important).
- Locker service at our headquarters to leave belongings like passports, bank cards,etc..(Important).
- Festivals All Around swimming cup to protect you from the tomato.(Super Handy).
- We will take care of you from min 1 until the last.
- 100% Worries Free.
- Lots of love & one of the most epic days of your life.
History and tradition
The momentum of the youth caused a participant to fall down, who, with anger, began to hit everything in his path. At the whim of fate, there was a vegetable stand that was grazed by the euphoric crowd. The people there were infected and began throwing tomatoes until the forces of public order ended that vegetable battle. The following year, the youth voluntarily repeated the altercation and brought the tomatoes from home, and so on over the years.
Although the Police dissolved the battle on each of those occasions when this recent tradition was reproduced, the young people of Buñol did not give up; and thus without knowing it, they had made history, they had just created La Tomatina party.
La Tomatina festival began to be popular in the rest of Spain thanks to the report by the journalist Javier Basilio, which was broadcast on the Spanish Television program “Weekly report” in 1983. Since then, year after year the number has grown of participants and enthusiasm for La Tomatina.
The influx of participants from all latitudes and the increasing interest of the international media, led to La Tomatina de Buñol being declared in 2002 a Festival of International Tourist Interest by the General Secretariat of Tourism.
La Tomatina festival with Festivals All Around was amazing. Organisation was fantastic, the atmosphere on the day was incredible and staff were friendly. I'd definitely recommend!
Very helpful staff.They guide you with every detail.Well planned and organised.
Very great customer service and the offers from them are so crazy. Highly recommend them and you guys are doing great job.
Thanks so much for a great few days special thanks to #couplegoalz Kirsten and Dext xx.
Without a doubt the best few days of my trip so far! Pepe, Ash & the crew made us all feel like family and made sure we had the time of our lives every minute we were there! Definitely will be booking another adventure with them!!
Excellent tour to La Tomatina. They could not have done a better job. The process was smooth and really well planned. The sangria pre-party they organized was unbelievable, it was an event to itself. I could not have expected or needed anything more. From groups, couples through to single travelers, Festivals All Around will completely exceed your expectations and give you that unforgettable experience. Huge ups to Pepe and the crew, it’s 5 stars from me!