LA TOMATINA EXPERIENCE BARCELONA *1 DAY TRIP*
BARCELONA 28TH AUGUST
- Tomatina entry ticket
- Experienced Festivals All Around Guide
- Transport from and to Barcelona
- FREE SANGRIA PARTY before the tomato fight
- Festivals all around La Tomatina t-shirt
- THE MOST EPIC DAY OF YOUR LIFE!
02:00 Your day begins by meeting with the rest of our festivalgoers to check in and get your welcome pack at Plaza at Francesc Macia, Get on a bus as soon as you can! Once all buses are loaded we take off for Buñol for our famous sangria party! **expected departure time 3:00am**
7:30 We arrive in Buñol and the SANGRIA PARTY BEGINS!!!
8:30 After an hour of drowning yourself in sangria we make our way to the festival to get ourselves a fantastic spot so we are truly in the heart of the action!
11:00 The fight begins! Just in case at this stage you aren’t aware the mission here is to smash as many people with as many tomatoes as possible for the next hour until the last truck has passed.
12:00 Well, the fight is over but there is still so much going on. At this stage the town starts pumping out drinks along with thumping music so while you are making your way to your bus you can grab a icy cold sangria or cerveza and dance your way back to your bus. Make sure to keep an eye out for the locals out the front of their houses who are waiting to hose you down so you are squeaky clean for your ride home.
14:00 BUSES DEPART!!! IF YOU ARE NOT ON IT, IT WILL LEAVE WITHOUT YOU! For those that don’t get carried away partying in town, at this stage you will most likely be on your air conditioned bus curled in a little ball and fast asleep.
20:00 Arrival back in Barcelona!
YOUR GUIDE TO TOMATINA!
• Be at the meeting point at 2:00am for to collect your welcome packs and check in then depart to La Tomatina and our famous sangria party. **expected departure time 3:00am
• Only bring things you need (bottle of water, clean clothes, blanket or pillow for the bus ride); leave passports, laptops, mobile phones at home. We take no responsibility for valuables left on the bus.
• Sangria will be waiting for you when you arrive, so wear your drinkin’ boots!
• Bring some cash into the festival for drinks and food. 30 euro should be more than enough!
• Closed-in shoes only … do not wear flip flops!
• Wear shoes and clothes that you won’t mind throwing away.
• Expect your clothes to be torn off; ladies, consider wearing a sports-bra.
• If you are planning on taking pictures, a waterproof camera is a must.
• Buses will return from the festival at 2pm! IF YOU MISS THE BUS YOU WILL HAVE TO FIND YOUR OWN WAY BACK!