Official Tickets Tomatina Festival 2020
*La Tomatina Deluxe Experience Valencia Day Trip*
- What is included:
- La Tomatina Ticket.
- Festivals all around La Tomatina t-shirt.
- Free Sangria Party.
- Bus from Valencia to Buñol and back.
- Exclusive Fun Zone 1 minute away from tomatina street.
- Private Guide.
- Awesome Batucada live show.
- La Tomatina Pre Party.
- Ticket to La Tomatina Official After Party.
- Festivals All Around backpack.
- Showers in front of our headquarters.
- 100% Worries Free.
- One of the best days of your life.
THIS COULD BE YOU…
Why Festivals All Around?
- If you do not want to worry about La Tomatina tickets, transportation in and out of Buñol, food, drinks, party, showers, having a family feeling, lockers, guides and many other things needed for La Tomatina, forget about it all. Let us do the hard work for you and make the most of your experience.
- We are the specialist making people happy at La Tomatina.
- Join our Festivals All Around Family and be ready to enjoy one of the most epic days or your life.
So happy for this review, George Hanok, United States.
- Excellent tour to La Tomatina. They could not have done a better job. The process was smooth and really well planned. The sangria pre-party they organized was unbelievable, it was an event to itself. I could not have expected or needed anything more. From groups, couples through to single travelers, Festivals All Around will completely exceed your expectations and give you that unforgettable experience. Huge ups to Pepe and the crew, it’s 5 stars from me!
DON´T WORRY, JOIN US & BE HAPPY!
6:00 The big day has arrived, we will jump on a bus to go to Buñol ( La Tomatina town, 40 km away from Valencia ),Once all buses are loaded we take off for what it will be one of the best days of your life, and what best way to start the day than with our famous SANGRIA PARTY, the atmosphere at our headquarters is awesome. We will have our super cool Batucada playing to wake up and pump everyone up, trust us, you want to be part of it.
After an hour of drowning ourselves in sangria, we make our way into town to find a fantastic spot in the heart of the action, and hey, our headquarters are at the best possible location, literally 100 meters away from the main entry to La Tomatina.
11:00 The fight begins! In case you aren’t aware, the mission is to smash as many people with as many tomatoes as possible for the next hour until the last truck has passed.
All tomatoes down! The battle might be over, but the festival is still going strong. Just in front of our headquarters, there will be showers to get clean of all the tomatoes in your body, so needed, trust us. We will go back to our headquarters where the party will go on for a few hours before we go back to Valencia.
16:00 BUSES DEPART BACK TO VALENCIA !!!
17:00 Back in Valencia, and time to hit the showers! After one of the most exhausting days of your life, feel free to indulge in one of Spain’s favorite customs: SIESTA!
21:00 ITS PARTY TIME! Now we make our way to The Official Tomatina After Party, get ready to get wild at probably one of the wildest parties you will ever be. Let´s send this festival the only way we here at Festivals All Around know-how… MAKE IT EPIC!
Remember we are the Happiness Creators.
**ITS ABSOLUTELY FORBIDDEN TO ENTER TO LA TOMATINA WITH ANY KIND OF BAGPACK OR BAG – SO PLEASE DONT DO SO.**
- Be at the pick-up point 6 am with the rest of festivalgoers, once all buses are loaded we take off for Buñol for our famous Sangria party!
- Only bring things you need! You will not need passports, laptops!
- Sangria will be waiting for you when you arrive so wear your drinking boots!
- Bring some cash into the festival for drinks and food, 50 euro should be more than enough!
- Do not wear flip flops!
- Wear closed in shoes you don’t mind throwing away!
- Wear old clothes or clothes you aren’t planning on wearing again.
- Expect your clothes to be torn off!
- If you are planning on taking pictures a waterproof camera is a must or a Waterproof bag can be purchased at our headquarters.
- Buses will return from the festival at 4 pm! IF YOU MISS THE BUS YOU WILL HAVE TO FIND YOUR OWN WAY BACK!