BUÑOL 30th AUGUST
La Tomatina experience Valencia *day trip* + the official La Tomatina Pre-Party and the official La Tomatina After Party 99€
- La Tomatina official entry ticket
- Transport to and from Valencia
- FREE SANGRIA PARTY before the tomato fight
- Festivals all around La Tomatina t-shirt
- Entry to the Official La Tomatina Pre Party
6:00 Your day begins by meeting with the rest of our festivalgoers at plaza Tetuan. Get on a bus as soon as you can! Once all buses are loaded we take off for Buñol for our famous sangria party!
7:30 We arrive in Buñol and the SANGRIA PARTY BEGINS!!!
8:30 After an hour of drowning yourself in sangria we make our way to the festival to get ourselves a fantastic spot so we are truly in the heart of the action!
11:00 The fight begins! Just in case at this stage you aren’t aware the mission here is to smash as many people with as many tomatoes as possible for the next hour until the last truck has passed.
12:00 Well, the fight is over but there is still so much going on. At this stage the town starts pumping out drinks along with thumping music so while you are making your way to your bus you can grab a icy cold sangria or cerveza and dance your way back to your bus. Make sure to keep an eye out for the locals out the front of their houses who are waiting to hose you down so you are squeaky clean for your ride home.
14:00 BUSES DEPART!!! IF YOU ARE NOT ON IT, IT WILL LEAVE WITHOUT YOU! For those that don’t get carried away partying in town, at this stage you will most likely be on your air conditioned bus curled in a little ball and fast asleep.
15:00 Arrive in Valencia and time for you to hit the showers and most likely get some more rest from the most exhausting day of your life!
19:00 ITS PARTY TIME! Now we make our way to The Official Tomatina After Party and get ready to send this festival the only way we here at Festivals All Around know how… MAKE IT EPIC!
- Be at Plaza Tetuan at 6am with the rest of festivalgoers , once all buses are loaded we take off for Buñol for our famous Sangria party!
- Only bring things you need! You will not need passports, laptops or mobile phones!
- Sangria will be waiting for you when you arrive so wear your drinkin boots!
- Bring some cash into the festival for drinks and food, 30 euro should be more than enough!
- Do not wear flip flops!
- Wear closed in shoes you don’t mind throwing away!
- Wear old clothes, or clothes you aren’t planning on wearing again.
- Expect your clothes to be torn off!
- If you are planning on taking pictures a water proof camera is a must
- Buses will return from the festival at 2pm! IF YOU MISS THE BUS YOU WILL HAVE TO FIND YOUR OWN WAY BACK!
What else is there to do?
- Visit Bio park (Valencia’s zoo)
- Discover Europe’s biggest aquarium
- Check out Valencia’s famous City of Arts and Science
- Rent I bike and enjoy the beautiful park through the center of Valencia
- Enjoy some time down by the beach
Submit your review