HARO (LA RIOJA) 28th JUN – 30th JUN
HARO WINE FIGHT *3 DAY* €129
WINE FIGHT! Yes, this is exactly what you are thinking, water pistols squirting, buckets flying, everyone drenched with that delicious nectar of the gods we all know as La Rioja’s red wine! Become a part of the Festivals All Around troops and follow our experienced generals into battle as we declare war on everyone we see! Be prepared to face the dilemma we all face on this day… Do I drink the wine or use it as a weapon? BE PART OF IT!
- Two nights accommodation at our incredibly located camp site
- Breakfast everyday
- Pre erected tent
- Inflatable mattress included
- Welcome party, burgers and sangria/calimoxos are on us
- Battle of Wine
- Typical spanish barbacue after the wine battle
- Festivals all around traditional neck tie (pañuelo)
- Street party in the main square of town
- Experienced Festivals All Around Guides to show you the hotspots
- Festivals All Around souvenir t-shirt
- THE MOST EPIC TIME OF YOUR LIFE
Welcome to Haro and Batalla Del Vino, BBQ + welcome drinks are flowing getting ourselves prepared for the most chaotic 18 hours of your life. This festival is intensity personified, after we have our welcome drinks we head into town for an all night party which leads us straight into the main event!
The main event, most people don’t sleep and party straight through regardless we are up and off to the buses to make our way up up up the mountain armed with the best water pistols we can get our hands on, ready for all out war!
After the fight we make our way back to the camp where there will be bbq waiting for you along with hot showers and much needed sleep.
BBQ dinner along with drinks for those that have the stamina for it followed by a glorious night of much needed sleep!
Sad to say this is check out day, we are hoping to see you all at Running of the Bulls!
Here at Festivals all Around we pride ourselves on creating an atmosphere of fun and happiness, discovering the best festivals around Europe with a few shenanigans thrown in. We love mischief as much as anyone, and we understand that everyone likes to party differently. But some people don’t know their limit, and we want to be very clear that disrespectful behaviour will not be tolerated at all. Ever.
- If you can relate to any of the below scenarios, we are sorry to say that joining the Festivals All Around family might not the right decision for you.
- You have found yourself sleeping in your, or someone else’s, fecal matter, urine or vomit
- You are often unwelcome into bars/clubs/restaurants/swimming pools/libraries or other places where there may be other people
- You enjoy shots for breakfast every morning (special occasions can be tolerated)
- You tend to not remember what you do or what happens during a night out (we are here to create amazing memories: if you can’t remember them, they don’t count)
- You need ‘medications’ to enjoy festivities (and not the kind prescribed by a doctor and purchased at a pharmacy)
- You find yourself fighting or arguing with people, animals, plants, walls, tents or even the ground… yes, we have seen it all!
- You wake up confused and unable to find your pants on a regular basis (to be fair, it happens to us all from time to time)
- Hair sniffing…. just no, not cool!
- You often notice that people don’t want to talk to you or be around you because you are rather offensive or obnoxious: is it your smell, or what is coming out of your mouth?
- You go to festivals simply to cause chaos, and have no interest in the city, culture or festival itself.
- You have issues following rules or respecting other cultures
- You have a problem with hugs and laughing